Empowering and equipping churches and leaders to create lasting and transformational health.
In the midst of the Covid-19, Preparing for Amazement Ministries is working hard to build and revitalize the global Christian Church. We hope you take a couple minutes to read our October newsletter and visit our website.
We are now going to be sending our newsletter every other month instead of every month.
There are a lot of exciting new things happening in our ministry in spite of the challenges we face in the world with the Covid-19 pandemic. Some of the highlights include:
- We, like many churches, ministries and non-profits, are facing tremendous financial challenges. Please keep us in mind and in prayer.
- Our emphasis right now is on inviting pastors and ministry leaders to join our revitalization network for leaders. You can learn more here.
- We have launched our church revitalization network which will include 3 different networks for leaders and churches. You can learn more here.
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have moved all 2020 International training trips to 2021.
With our renewed focus on church revitalization through church and leader health, we have launched a series of blogs called Habits of Healthy Churches. You can find the first three below!
We hope you can partner with us in this mission by becoming one of our ministry heroes.
By the Numbers
- We have connected with over 100 churches and pastors in the last month to provide Covid-19 support!
- We could fund our full dream budget for our ministry with: 1600 new donors at $15 a month, or 1500 new donors at $200 a year or 250 donors at $100 a month!
- As our international training trips get rescheduled, we will be providing regular updates!
Right now we have the following needs:
Select us as your charity of choice on Amazon Smile!
-Getting the word out-share our tweets, facebook posts, website.
-Connections. We are looking for individuals, businesses, churches and organizations with whom we can connect to share about our ministry.
-Participation in our 200@200 campaign! Our 200@200 campaign for the rest of 2020 is an opportunity for you to make a difference in the world. We are looking for 200 heroes to come alongside us by pledging at least 200 to our work for the rest of 2020. We would love for you to consider being one of those heroes. Give here.
PO Box 479, Garrett, IN 46738
Ways to Give
We are able to take financial gifts through the following means:
- Via mail (checks) at PO Box 479, Garrett, IN 46738
- In person (cash, checks, credit/debit cards)
- Online (checking, credit/debit cards) via Thrivent (one-time gifts) & PayPal (one-time and monthly gifts)
- Online via Venmo (checking, credit/debit cards) @amazed15
- Online via our Facebook Page (checking, credit/debit cards) @amazed15.org
We accept gifts from individuals, businesses, foundations, churches and other organizations.