There are many ways to support the world-changing work of Preparing for Amazement Ministries!
Empowering and equipping churches and leaders to create lasting and transformational health.
First and foremost, we ask that you would pray for our ministry, its board, and team.
After that, please spread the word about our ministry to individuals, churches, businesses and other organizations as well as possible donors, ministry partners, and networking opportunities.
Sign up for our email newsletter. We send a short, monthly newsletter along with a maximum of 3-6 other informational emails a year. Your information will not be shared with anyone. Sign up here.
If you shop at Kroger Grocery Stores (Baker’s, City Market, Dillons, Food 4 Less, Foods Co, Fred Meyer, Fry’s, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, King Soopers, Jay C Food Store, Kroger, Owens Market, Pay-Less Super Markets, QFC, Ralphs, Smith’s Food and Drug) you can add our organization to your card for the community rewards program. Just log into your account, select community rewards and enter number ET019!
You can also select us as your charity of choice on Amazon Smile.
We are a part of Thrivent’s choice dollars program. If you have Thrivent products, you can designate Preparing for Amazement Ministries as your organizations to receive your choice dollars. It’s no cost to you! Learn more here.
Of course, we need financial support too. So, please consider a one time or monthly gift to our ministry. Many small gifts, whether one time or regular add up to make a tremendous difference. Please contact us with questions!
-For $15 a month you can help a pastor, church or ministry staff member find greater health as a leader.
– For $25 a week you can help provide training for one pastor in poverty.
– For $100 a month you can sponsor a spot in our Pastors4Pastors initiative.
– For $200 a month you can help provide revitalization support to 1-2 churches in the US.
– Any amount can make a difference in building and revitalizing the global Christian church!
Ways to Give
We are able to take financial gifts through the following means:
- Thrivent/Vanco (no fee to us), one time gifts.
- Paypal Foundation (no fee to us), one time gifts.
- Paypal (small fee to us), one time or monthly gifts.
- Facebook Pageemail@example.com (no fee to us), one time or monthly gifts.
- Venmo-@amazed15 (small fee for credit cards only), one time gifts.
- We are also registered with Network for Good and can receive donations through them through their website and some employers.
- Via mail (checks) at PO Box 479, Garrett, IN 46738
- In person (cash, checks, credit/debit cards).
We accept gifts from individuals, businesses, foundations, churches and other organizations.
We are also registered with Network for Good and can receive donations through them through their website and some employers.
We are a GuideStar Silver level charity.