Empowering and equipping churches and leaders to create lasting and transformational health.
In the midst of the Covid-19, Preparing for Amazement Ministries is working hard to build and revitalize the global Christian Church. We hope you take a couple minutes to read our December newsletter and visit our website.
There are a lot of exciting new things happening in our ministry in spite of the challenges we face in the world with the Covid-19 pandemic. Some of the highlights include:
- We have had a great two months of fundraising amongst new donors. As of now we are short $4,500 to break even for 2020. If you are able to give any amount to help this, please visit our giving page.
- We will be closed for the holidays from December 24-31, but will be answering emails and phone messages occasionally throughout that time.
- All gifts received by 5pm on 12/31/2020 will be marked for this year for tax purposes. This year there is no limit on tax deductible charitable contributions so year end gifts are especially welcome and fruitful.
- Our emphasis right now is on inviting pastors and ministry leaders to join our revitalization network for leaders. You can learn more here.
- We have launched our church revitalization network which will include 3 different networks for leaders and churches. You can learn more here.
With our renewed focus on church revitalization through church and leader health, we have launched a series of blogs called Habits of Healthy Churches. You can find habits 4 & 5 below!
We hope you can partner with us in this mission by becoming one of our ministry heroes.
By the Numbers
- We have connections on 6 continents, more than 15 countries and dozens of states.
- As our international training trips get rescheduled, we will be providing regular updates!
Right now we have the following needs:
Select us as your charity of choice on Amazon Smile!
-Getting the word out-share our tweets, facebook posts, website.
-Connections. We are looking for individuals, businesses, churches and organizations with whom we can connect to share about our ministry.
PO Box 479, Garrett, IN 46738
Ways to Give
We are able to take financial gifts through the following means:
- Via mail (checks) at PO Box 479, Garrett, IN 46738
- In person (cash, checks, credit/debit cards)
- Online (checking, credit/debit cards) via Thrivent (one-time gifts) & PayPal (one-time and monthly gifts)
- Online via Venmo (checking, credit/debit cards) @amazed15
- Online via our Facebook Page (checking, credit/debit cards) @amazed15.org
We accept gifts from individuals, businesses, foundations, churches and other organizations.