Empowering and equipping churches and leaders to create lasting and transformational health.
Preparing for Amazement Ministries is working hard to build and revitalize the global Christian Church. We hope you take a couple minutes to read our June newsletter and visit our website.
We have created a summary sheet of the ministries and services we offer. Please share with churches, other ministries and their leaders. You can view it here!
“Pastors4Pastors has impacted me in multiple ways. It is nice to know that there are other pastors and ministry leaders who share similar struggles. Often times I feel alone in ministry and think that I am the only one dealing with these types of feelings or issues. After months of meeting with great people who also love and serve Jesus, I can tell you that I am not alone and that there are people who care about my well-being. The church can be a challenging place and ministry is often lonely. It seems that every time that I need help, my pastors4pastors group just happens to be meeting that week. Coincidence? I don’t think so.
From my experience, I have seen that congregations often have expectations from their leaders that are unreasonable and unfair. They will ultimately get what they can out of you and then be shocked when you burn out. If I’m not taking care of my health, then who will? I can only be as good as I am healthy. Preparing for Amazement Ministries is committed to helping leaders becomes healthier.”
It is a busy season here at Preparing for Amazement Ministries! Here are some updates:
- We are looking to expand our Pastors4Pastors initiative. If you know of interested ministry staff or donors, contact us.
- Our 2022 fundraising campaign has begun, and we need you! Learn more here.
- We are glad to welcome our newest ministry coach, Jessica Carlson. Welcome Jessica!
Church and Leader Health Organization
One of the services we offer is education for churches and leaders around health.
Seminars for churches ranging from 1-4 hours covering topics such as: habits of healthy churches, leader health, conflict in the church, healthy leadership principles and models.
These can be offered in person, via zoom or in combination with other services.
By the Numbers
- Speaking of numbers, our financial statements and information, along with other pertinent legal documents, are available for review by request at any time. We believe in transparency!
- Over 4 in 10 pastors/church staff are considering leaving ministry right now.
- 40% of churches are at risk of closing this year.
- We now have over 30 people involved in our Pastors4Pastors initiative!
We hope to continue to build our team. Please be praying for resources for that.
We will soon be launching our church revitalization resource platform!
Right now we have the following needs:
Select us as your charity of choice on Amazon Smile
-Getting the word out-share our tweets, facebook posts, website.
-Connections. We are looking for individuals, businesses, churches and organizations with whom we can connect to share about our ministry.
-Support to meet our fundraising needs for Pastors4Pastors and our year end giving needs.
PO Box 479, Garrett, IN 46738
Ways to Give
We are able to take financial gifts through the following means:
- Via mail (checks) at PO Box 479, Garrett, IN 46738
- In person (cash, checks, credit/debit cards)
- Online (checking, credit/debit cards) via Thrivent (one-time gifts) & PayPal (one-time and monthly gifts)
- Online via Venmo (checking, credit/debit cards) @amazed15
- Online via our Facebook Page (checking, credit/debit cards) @amazed15.org
We accept gifts from individuals, businesses, foundations, churches and other organizations.