Empowering and equipping churches and leaders to create lasting and transformational health.
Preparing for Amazement Ministries is working hard to build and revitalize the global Christian Church. We hope you take a couple minutes to read our April newsletter and visit our website.
Partners & Heroes Needed
Our 2022 giving campaign is in full swing and we need your help! As demand increases dramatically for great ministries like Pastors4Pastors, we are in need of more resources to expand our team.
We have created a summary sheet of the ministries and services we offer. Please share with churches, other ministries and their leaders. You can view it here!
It is a busy season here at Preparing for Amazement Ministries! Here are some updates:
- Our Pastors4Pastors initiative continues to grow. Just 3 months ago we had 1 group and 7 participants. We have now filled the first round with 5 full groups.
Consider these testimonies from Pastors4Pastors participants:
“Thank you today for so much, but most importantly for a safe place.”
“I am so weary. I need this.”
“This is such an important ministry for my health.”
“Ministry is so isolating. I am glad I can be authentic here.”
- Our new staff team had our yearly in-person meetings in Boise, ID at the end of February & beginning of March.
- We are looking for some testimonies from donors and ministry partners! Learn more here.
- Our 2022 fundraising campaign has begun, and we need you! Learn more here.
Staff & Governing Board Health Retreats
Health is the number one predictor of effectiveness and longevity for churches.
One of the services we have been offering are health retreats for church staff teams and for church governing boards/groups.
These retreats have been very popular and are a great tool to help church staff and leaders understand the habits of healthy churches and understand the significance of their own health as a leader. Reach out if you know a church, staff team or governing group that might benefit from this service.
By the Numbers
- 38% of Pastors in the US are seriously considering leaving ministry right now, up from 29% in January 2021!
- 40% of churches are at risk of closing this year.
- We are believing for 100 P4A partners to commit to $22 a week for the remainder of 2022.
- As we continue to grow our ministry, we are in need of donors to partner with us to meet our budget of $200,000 for this year.
We hope to continue to build our team. Please be praying for resources for that.
We are also in the process of updating our website with all of the new great resources, programs and tools we are offering pastors, church staff and volunteer leaders in the church.
Right now we have the following needs:
Select us as your charity of choice on Amazon Smile!
-Getting the word out-share our tweets, facebook posts, website.
-Connections. We are looking for individuals, businesses, churches and organizations with whom we can connect to share about our ministry.
-Support to meet our fundraising needs for Pastors4Pastors and our year end giving needs.
PO Box 479, Garrett, IN 46738
Ways to Give
We are able to take financial gifts through the following means:
- Via mail (checks) at PO Box 479, Garrett, IN 46738
- In person (cash, checks, credit/debit cards)
- Online (checking, credit/debit cards) via Thrivent (one-time gifts) & PayPal (one-time and monthly gifts)
- Online via Venmo (checking, credit/debit cards) @amazed15
- Online via our Facebook Page (checking, credit/debit cards) @amazed15.org
We accept gifts from individuals, businesses, foundations, churches and other organizations.