“The Whole Gospel for the Whole World”
Preparing for Amazement Ministries was started in 2009 by Rev. Dr. Marcus J. Carlson as an informal way to support churches and faith-based organizations and their leaders. In 2019, the organization formally organized and transitioned its focus, re-launching as a non-profit ministry to build and revitalize the global church.
- Building the Global Christian Church
- Revitalizing Local Churches
- Equipping Pastors and Leaders
The mission of Preparing for Amazement Ministries is to revitalize and build the global church.
Our vision is to be the impetus in the revitalization and rebirth of the global church through training, resourcing and intentional learning experiences for Christian, empowering them to serve their communities around the world. Our ministry includes three primary elements:
- To provide training for churches, pastors and leaders in areas around the world where poverty prevents them from receiving quality training.
- To create international internships and learning experiences for churches and their leaders to learn from others around the globe.
- To provide resources and training to assist churches in revitalization.
the whole gospel for the whole world.
Rev. Dr. Marcus J. Carlson-Executive Director
Rev. Dr. Marcus J. Carlson – Chair
Executive Director, Preparing for Amazement Ministries, Ordained Pastor, LCMC,
Chris Kirschman III – Vice-Chair
Director of Family Ministries, Mountain View Presbyterian Church
Las Vegas, NV
Jessica M. Carlson – Secretary
Instructional Coach, Garrett-Keyser-Butler Community Schools
Rev. Nathan Whittaker – Treasurer
Pastor, Mount Calvary Lutheran Church
Fort Wayne, IN
Sabrina Moon – Board Member
Owner, Problem Solving Institute & Dare to Lead Facilitator
Fort Wayne, IN
Mason Reese – Board Member
Customer Service Coordinator, Metal Technologies
Grand Rapids, MI
Open – Board Member
Jill Kaduk – ex-officio (outside financial review)
Accounting Supervisor, Nucor,
“Look at the nations and watch— and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.”
– Habakkuk 1:5