“The Whole Gospel for the Whole World”
Preparing for Amazement Ministries was started in 2009 by Rev. Dr. Marcus J. Carlson as an informal way to support churches and faith-based organizations and their leaders. In 2019, the organization formally organized and transitioned its focus, re-launching as a non-profit ministry to build and revitalize the global church.
- Building the Global Christian Church
- Revitalizing Local Churches
- Equipping Pastors and Leaders
The mission of Preparing for Amazement Ministries is to revitalize and build the global church.
Our vision is to be the impetus in the revitalization and rebirth of the global church through training, resourcing and intentional learning experiences for Christian, empowering them to serve their communities around the world. Our ministry includes three primary elements:
- To provide training for churches, pastors and leaders in areas around the world where poverty prevents them from receiving quality training.
- To create international internships and learning experiences for churches and their leaders to learn from others around the globe.
- To provide resources and training to assist churches in revitalization.
Rev. Dr. Marcus J. Carlson-Executive Director (effective January 2020)
Rev. Dr. Marcus J. Carlson – Chair, Auburn, IN
Chris Kirschman III – Vice-Chair, Las Vegas, NV
Jessica M. Carlson – Secretary, Auburn, IN
Rev. Nathan Whittaker – Treasurer, Fort Wayne, IN
Mason Reese, Grand Rapids, MI
Jill Kaduk – ex-officio (outside financial review), Leo, IN
“Look at the nations and watch— and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.”
– Habakkuk 1:5